Parent Support Group
A bi-monthly, moderated get together where parents share ideas, receive support and learn strategies for for parenting kids with unique challenges.
Currently these groups are held via Zoom
- “Breathing” January 15, 2021 Jennifer Zeuli
- Thank You, Bàba September 22, 2020 Jeff Seitzer
- How to Be an Anti-Racist Adoptive Parent August 7, 2020 Beth Hall
- Mothering Children of Color Who Are Becoming Adults June 12, 2020 Jessica O'Dwyer
- “From Waiting Mom to Flexible Working Mom” February 21, 2020 Corey Schaut
- A New Chapter in My Family’s Story March 3, 2015 Sharon Van Epps
- When Your Family Needs Help: Resources for Parents March 8, 2013 Sharon Van Epps
- Managing Everyday Life When Your Family Is Struggling December 20, 2012 Sharon Van Epps
- When Your Family Needs Help: A Few More Thoughts on Privacy November 30, 2012 Sharon Van Epps
- When Your Family Needs Help, Part 1 November 9, 2012 Sharon Van Epps
The Open-Hearted Way to Open Adoption: Helping Your Child Grow Up Whole, Holden and Hass.
Becoming Attached: First Relationships and How They Shape Our Capacity to Love, Karen.
Parenting Your Internationally Adopted Child: From Your First Hours Together Through the Teen Years, Cogen.
Primal Wound, Verrier.
The Out of Sync Child, Kranowitz